JAKARTA – To celebrate Valentine’s Day 2020, ARTOTEL Group presents an interesting offer to stay by giving out ART Voucher for the program “Love on the Weekend”.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, through the month of February ARTOTEL Group presents an offer of long weekend stay at all ARTOTEL properties by enjoying variety of additional facilities that could be used while staying with us. By booking directly through our official ARTOTEL Group website at www.artotelgroup.com on booking time period 3 – 29 February 2020, guests could choose our Valentine’s Package under the name LOVE ON THE WEEKEND, which will be valid every weekend on the dates 13 – 16 February, 20 – 23 February, or 27 February – 2 March 2020, and will directly receive ART Voucher with the value of Rp. 50.000,- or Rp. 100.000,- that could be exchanged with the following options:
- – Skin care and aromatherapy products from Utama Spice.
- – Enjoy food and drinks at the hotel’s restaurant.
- – Pick up and drop off service to the nearest Airport / Station.
- – Spa or laundry facility.
- – Attending Valentine’s Day Event at the hotel.
- – Shop the ARTOTEL’s Merchandise, ART of Life. Other than the direct booking promotion from our official ARTOTEL Group website, ARTOTEL Sanur – Bali also conducts Valentine’s Day celebration at the restaurant and bar located at ARTOTEL Sanur – Bali. BART which is located on the Rooftop level serves a special dinner package ‘Mine & Dine’ for two people with the price of Rp. 500.000 nett / couple including one glass of wine / person. In all areas of the hotel, serves a special promotion ‘Margarita Fiesta’ where every order of classic margarita will enjoy a 20% discount all day long from 1 – 22 February 2020. Yulia Maria, Marketing and Communication Director ARTOTEL Group adds, “In 2020, ARTOTEL Group is starting to present interesting and advantageous offers to guests who book directly from our official website. Simultaneously with the event of celebrating Valentine’s Day, we represent ART Voucher which is starting to be favored by the guests. Other than that, every hotel also organizes Valentine’s Day activities that are creative and interesting in order for our guests to experience memorable Valentine’s Day with their partners, friends, or family. (*)