DENPASAR – The Provincial Government of Bali will declare the Implementation of the New Era of Bali Life Order tomorrow in Nusa Dua Bali, on Thursday (07/30/2020). Head of the Bali Provincial Tourism Office Putu Astawa explained, the declaration of the Implementation of the New Era of Bali Life Order would be held on the Peninsula Island of Nusa Dua which would be attended by a number of ministers if not absent. The declaration was held in order to reopen Bali tourism for archipelago tourists (Wisnus), which were previously closed by Pandemic Covid19. “The declaration actually only wants to convey the message that Bali is ready to receive tourist visits from all over Indonesia. However, it must be reminded that although Bali is ready to receive visits, it remains in the health protocol. In fact, the health protocol will be implemented strictly for anyone who wants to enter Bali, “he said in Denpasar, Wednesday (07/29/2020).
According to him, all stakeholders in Bali tourism gave a very high appreciation to the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling Bali Covid19, which has worked so optimally that it can be suppressed the rate of Covid19 transmission in Bali. The latest data shows, the number of positive cases in Bali is 3249 people. Of these, there were 80.86% recovered or as many as 2,627 people. While the number of dead was 48 people or only 1.48% and the number of active cases was 574 people or around 17.67%. “We give high appreciation to the Bali Covid19 Handling Acceleration Task Force which has worked hard to reduce the rate of Covid19 transmission in Bali. Because with that, Bali tourism decided to re-open gradually starting from the local Balinese, Wisnus and then Wisman, “he said.
Even though it has been declared and opened to all of Indonesia, Bali still puts forward the health protocol. In fact, Bali Governor I Wayan Koster has issued a circular about the requirements of people who will enter Bali. There are many requirements that must be met so that people can enter Bali. However, the most important thing is that they have pocketed Covid-free health certificates19 through swab tests that are still valid for 14 days or at least they have pocketed rapid tests issued by government agencies. “The aim is that people who go to Bali do not carry viruses. Don’t let a new cluster occur in Bali’s tourism destinations. This is what we don’t want, “he said. ***
Editor – Igo Kleden